For information about these events, click on the highlighted date:
- Understanding Contracts Better Than Your Lawyer, presented by Paul C. Jorgensen, CPE Link, December 13, 2013.
- An Insider's Guide to Starting Your Own Law Firm, presented by Paul C. Jorgensen, ALI-CLE, January 6, 2014.
- Drafting License Agreements: Tips & Strategies, presented by Paul C. Jorgensen, New York City Bar Association, New York, NY, January 16, 2014.
- Effective IP Licenses: Drafting Essentials for Business Lawyers, presented by Paul C. Jorgensen, ALI-CLE, February 3, 2014.
- Trends That Are Scaring Attorneys, presented by Paul C. Jorgensen, American Institute of CPAs, AICPA CFO Conference, Washington, D.C., May 9, 2014.
- Copyright for Bloggers, presented by Paul C. Jorgensen, BlogPaws, Annual Conference, Las Vegas, Nevada, May 10, 2014.
- Sucessful IP Agreements, Dubai Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Dubai, UAE, April 2013.
- Copyright for Bloggers, BlogPaws 2013, Tysons Corner, Virginia, May 2013.
- Drafting and Negotiating License Agreements, myLawCLE, Orlando, Florida, May 2013. ,
- Starting Your Own Law Firm: Practical Tips from One Who Dared, myLawCLE, Orlando, Florida, May 2013.
- Gearing Up for Your Job Hunt: Essential Tools and Affirmative Perspectives, Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, D.C., August 2013.
Articles and Presentations
We frequently write articles and presentations on topics of interest to our clients. Below are samples of and links to our articles and presentations for your personal use.
- Thompson CompuMark Forum: Technology Agreements That Create Value Click here to see and listen to this presentation.
- Write Better View PDF
- Trademarks and Unfair Competition Law View PDF
We provide the following links to helpful intellectual property and contract law information sites.
U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (PTO)
Domain Name Registries Worldwide
U.S. Copyright Office
International Trademark Association (INTA)
Community Trademark: Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market (OHIM)
World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
Uniform Commercial Code
Copyright and Fair Use