For more information on each event, click on the event date:
- Sucessful IP Agreements, presented by Paul C. Jorgensen, Dubai Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Dubai, UAE, April 25, 2013.
- Copyright for Bloggers, presented by Paul C. Jorgensen, BlogPaws 2013, Tysons Corner, Virginia, May 18, 2013.
- Drafting and Negotiating License Agreements, presented by Paul C. Jorgensen, myLawCLE, Orlando, Florida and Online, May 24, 2013.
- Starting Your Own Law Firm: Practical Tips from One Who Dared, presented by Paul C. Jorgensen, myLawCLE, Orlando, Florida and Online, May 24, 2013.
Articles and Presentations
We frequently write articles and presentations on topics of interest to our clients. Below are samples of and links to our articles and presentations for your personal use.
- Thompson CompuMark Forum: Technology Agreements That Create Value Click here to see and listen to this presentation.
- Still the Wild West: Hot Issues Facing Your Client on the Internet View PDF
- Write Better View PDF
- Trademarks and Unfair Competition Law View PDF
We provide the following links to helpful intellectual property and contract law information sites.
U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (PTO)
Domain Name Registries Worldwide
U.S. Copyright Office
International Trademark Association (INTA)
Community Trademark: Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market (OHIM)
World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
Uniform Commercial Code
Copyright and Fair Use